• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

All Pond Solutions Reviews!

They told me if its been used I can't return it! Might call them tomorrow. Oh wait.. You can't!!
you can if its faulty and still within warranty.

if its faulty pop them an email, their customer service is pretty good ive already had a 2000lph filter replaced and never had to send the old one back (after sending evidence it did not work) i also fixed it when i had time with my soldering iron and now i have two :)

...... a little tip, you can meither them on their ebay account and they may answer faster!

They told me if its been used I can't return it! Might call them tomorrow. Oh wait.. You can't!!

Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 goods must be:
as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose.
So just say to them, the filter is not of satisfactory quality (loud, low flow and having to shake it), so under the sale of goods act they are obliged to either send a replacement or to refund you your money.

if its faulty pop them an email, their customer service is pretty good ive already had a 2000lph filter replaced and never had to send the old one back (after sending evidence it did not work) i also fixed it when i had time with my soldering iron and now i have two :)

...... a little tip, you can meither them on their ebay account and they may answer faster!

Seems the phone line there is only for sales- I've had problems with my internal filter before and their online technical team is really good, try emailing them: info@allpondsolutions.co.uk !

Yeah I bought a few wave makers from them and I'm about to send the item back for refund.
Their CS team are very slow to respond but they do get back in touch.
They do seem to really bang on about the items being in perfect condition and whatnot.

I've emailed them with my intentions to return, and they have said it's fine as long as you send it back via recorded delivery.

Back