• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

All hassle and stress because of this

b1zbaz

Well my past week has been hectic and a nightmare all because I found this on the job
ryjevyvu.jpg
9yhegyhu.jpg

Re: All hassle and stress because of this

I do loft conversions mainly but all aspects of building work bats are becoming the bane of my life lofts wise if your looking for a career change do bat surveys it cost 200 quid first visit and believe it or not they turn up at dusk and sit in the garden till total darkness looking out for bats

On a lighter note it was amazing and after all the hassle I just made it a new home in the eaves of the house put a bottom entrance on it and its now happy as a pig in s##t you wanna see the teeth on them

Cool, I bet they are. Where you based mate? We're a joinery firm who do loft conversions to barns to custom box sash windows and Doors :)

Anything really. I'm gonna start my 2 foot tank oak cabinet build very shortly, as I've been making a solid oak dresser at work and I want some of that!

Also helps that dads the boss and the £200 worth of oak required is surplus to requirements and therefore free :)

We had to make a box for it and gradually warm it up till it came out of hibernation then offer it up to the new home wearing gloves because when it was awake it was not quite as lethargic and went mental but it had to accept its home or all work was to stop till next April luckily it went straight in

We are based in North west we go all over Wales and the nearby border towns mainly around Oswestry but we all live in Prestwich Manchester

Oh and the box is heated

Back