• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Advice welcome

Because in my 70's I'm starting a new hobby which I know nothing about and found this contradictory forum ! where you read plants need co2
I don't think anybody advised adding co2 in this tank. Regardless we live in a free thinking society where people have the choice to make decisions. Nothing worse than being preached at by somebody on the opposite camp.

Wooow! :lol: Thats going to stir up some controversy! (barely audible so only you can hear: I am with you, but probably for different reasons :) ).
How about: "Why do you submerge your plants, they dont truly need it, they grow perfectly fine emersed and get more CO2 as well!" :cool:
I guess if I was asked, my answer would be that its my hobby?

Because in my 70's I'm starting a new hobby which I know nothing about and found this contradictory forum !
Very true. Approaches & opinions differ. Thank God there's no Central Committee of the Only Party to enforce the One & Only Way forward toward the bright future.
Enjoy this democratic mess! :D

Back