• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Adding Biozyme to a Shrimp Tank.

MARKCOUSINS

Hi guys,i know there are a few people using Genchem Biozyme in their shrimp tanks.I was wondering if anyone could advise on how much to dose,dosing frequency and do you just sprinkle it on the surface of the water?Cheers Mark

I just dump about a 3rd of a spoon by the filter outlet daily mate, it soon starts breaking up and spreads throughout. I used to add nearly a spoon a day when I had loads of baby and juvis but I soon saw it building up when they got older so I backed it up.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

I just dump about a 3rd of a spoon by the filter outlet daily mate, it soon starts breaking up and spreads throughout. I used to add nearly a spoon a day when I had loads of baby and juvis but I soon saw it building up when they got older so I backed it up.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
Thanks Ali for the info:) Can i ask how many liters your tank is?Cheers Mark.

Thank alot Ali:) that gives me a bit of idea.I suppose like you said if the tank i slightly stocked lower dose and when you get the invasion of little nippers(hopefully!)you increase the dose.Cheers Mark

Back