• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 60-f or same dimention tank

Deano3

Hi all i am new to this hobby i started a year ago and got a fluval spec all set up and still going fine but not had time to do anything else now i would like a larger tank but not huge as limited space , i really would like a ada 60f as really like the size and i would love a carpet and iwagumi style setup and a shoal of tetras i have never used co2 but would also like that i know i have a lot to learn but still reading etc last tank i carried out fishless cycling and wrked great so will do that again, does anyone know were to get a ada 60-f or same dimention tank here in uk and any recomendations or advice would be great, i may also make a paintball co2 canister setup

Thanks Dean

anyone any idea where to get a tank this size ?
also anyone any idea of what lights to use for this 38l aquarium and i am also thinking about external filter with hydor inline heater do you think fluval 206 and only £10 more than the 106 with hydor 200w heater ? want a nice carpert and will be using co2
Thnaks Dean

Back