• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Beg your pardon lol???? Ha ha. If i could get up there mate youd struggle to pull me away from your bucket
Is it just me but does ' If I could get up there mate youd struggle to pull me away from your bucket' sound a bit odd if heard out of context lol. My girlfriend just read it and is in hysterics :lol:
Shame about the tank though:(

Is it just me but does ' If I could get up there mate youd struggle to pull me away from your bucket' sound a bit odd if heard out of context lol. My girlfriend just read it and is in hysterics :lol:
Shame about the tank though:(

Haha yeah when you look at what tom put then what I did it looks very off topic ha. Oops.
And I know. Really bad shame. I'm actually very down but will be ok checking out my other bits that are arriving this week.

I was looking at these the weekend there pretty cool tbh mate go for it :) ..

also gutted to here about your tank mate.. but 2 wrongs will make a right ;)

Definitely mate. Couldn't have said better myself. Just hope it's not longer than 9 weeks to wait

Crippling :( :mad:
Gutted for you mate, as im sure the whole forum will be......
"All good things come to those who wait"
Keep smiling :)
Cheerio,
Ady.

Thanks mate. Encouraging words. I'll keep smiling as I know it Will turn out good in the end...

Arggh. Sad news mate. Sounds like some sadistic torture! :eek:

Definitely agree with a nano.

Cheers mate. Definitely torture mate i totally agree. Only 9 weeks to go :(

On a positive note i can stare at 2 new eheim 2080's for that time and two tmc curved glass outlets from tmc im getting this afternoon.
Also some good news on the chocolate puddle front but will pop that in that journal to finish it off :)

Also some good news on the chocolate puddle front but will pop that in that journal to finish it off
youve alluded to this a couple of times now.....im intrigued.....an article/feature somewhere perhaps? Give us a clue.....:)

youve alluded to this a couple of times now.....im intrigued.....an article/feature somewhere perhaps? Give us a clue.....:)
I think Alastair is refering to his other journal , chocolate puddle. I've just checked for updates but none yet.
Charlie

I think Alastair is refering to his other journal , chocolate puddle. I've just checked for updates but none yet.
Charlie
yeah, i cant find where he first mentioned something, so thought id ask here :)

Spot on Ady sorry for the delay replying. Was actually setting up a nano Lol but not mine...
Here's what I was going to put on here but thought it best it stays on the right journal
A Chocolate Puddle - | Page 15 | UK Aquatic Plant Society

Al you're such an attention seeker; this thread is at 10 pages already with zero content and you're still bumping it :p

Ha ha :( it's not intentional honest mate lol. If my tank had decided it was holding water I'd be up and running lol but I do have a bit of content to stick on until 9 weeks time when the new tank arrives... well it's kind of content :lol:

Eye candy
8552230966_3bee279d04_b.jpg
Untitled by Mr-T-, on Flickr

Wow!

I will follow this thread as i'm attempting the same.

Do u have copyright on it? Or can i use a lot of your setup in my tank? :p

And i answered my own question by looking at the first post of this thread lol!

So what is that thing u filter through to loser pH? :p

Back