• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
These chocolate puns certainly don't get any better!

Finally had a catch up on your thread Al, tank looks phenomenal, a definite inspiration to go and do something with mine!
Just wish I had space for my own "puddle" !!

This tanks rewarding me so much currently.
there is yet another batch of baby choccos that have just appeared which im totally over the moon with.
I wasnt sure if they were just stunted babies but compared to the others these are teeny :D:D

You have to change your user name to Charlie :lol: your chocolate factory is awesome :thumbup:

Thanks tim. I was hoping the female who I thought was holding the other day was going to release as she was desperately wanting to eat but wouldn't open her mouth.

Here's a pic of the 4 week old and the 1 day newly released!!
10252840054_90a53ca043_b.jpg
Untitled by Mr-T-, on Flickr

And my fave emmersed plant currently
10252957616_aae84a1bca_b.jpg
Untitled by Mr-T-, on Flickr

You really have to give credit for mouthbrooders, imo they're the best parents out there.

i love that emersed growth Al, I seen some of the fern in my garden center, it was very tempting after watching your section of emersed growth but my current scpes does not allow room for emersed growth and the HOB is taken over by peace lilies.

How many have you managed to raise? Can you manage to count them yet?
Its hard to count all the little ones mate but I know ive got 11 of the older babies and just lots of new ones but they hide and blend in very well. The glass makes my sight go funny if I stare too long ha ha.

I love them choccos mate. Must be really rewarding. Great Job as per!
Just on Aquariums Manufacturing Limited ;)

Ive not done anything mate its the ma n pa that have obviously been having late night rendesvouz.
I think with me fiddling with the temp too making it go up by 1 degree for a day or two and back down might well have helped.
I wouldnt mind the paros breeding now though.

Looking forward to a few cuttings of that pal! Love the babies!
Cheers mike. Ill send you a cutting next week mate. Still got your work addy

Just a little phone shot or two of one of the not so baby, baby choccos chilling amongst some of Georges fiddedens/riccia mix.
Pardon the very tanned water but wanted to aid there growth and prevent any chance of fungal infections etc

ozRsgU5.jpg

oJUNlFP.jpg

qXPXZSf.jpg

Really need to get my new camera out to hand

\What you mean pal! them images are decent.

What phone you using? I use my iphone 5S to take photos but images are always sh*t Quality!

Id imagine my dslr and new lens would smash it though.

Im using the galaxy s4 which was always rubbish at taking decent shots but had the camera replaced last week and its great now.
Shocked at the 5s being rubbish

Id imagine my dslr and new lens would smash it though.

Im using the galaxy s4 which was always rubbish at taking decent shots but had the camera replaced last week and its great now.
Shocked at the 5s being rubbish

Probably just me :lol:

Glad your camera is sorted. I'm really happy with mine even though it has features taken away from the previous incarnation

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi mate, just wondering how and what you're feeding the tiny fry? Or have I missed a post somewhere?

Great pics as always, phone camera pics all seem pretty much on par with basic compact results these days . . . Oops, that's another session of electroshock treatment to stop me needlessly upgrading my tech!

All the best from Bill. :D

Back