• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

A Big Hello to All ath UKAPS

mracejay

Seedling
Hi Guys,

Jusgt thought I would say hi and introduce myself.

I have been reading posts on here for a while now and have found the forum to be extremely helpful. So I have decided to join as I have one or two issues that some of you may be able to help me with!

I originally had an 4ft Tropical aquarium when I was a kid but I lost interest in it as you do when you are young. However about three months ago I saw an 2nd hand 3ft aquarium in a charity shop for £15 and so it was bought for me as my other half could see I was seriously interested it.

That 3ft tank only lasted about a month before it sprang a leak. Therefore I used this situation to my advantage after have my apeptite wetted yet again, to expand into 350l Trigon aquarium. As you do!!! :D ;)

Its been a lot of fun and things are going well just one or two things that need improving but I will go to the appropriate section of the forum to post these issues.

Anyway I will hopefully getting chatting to some of you and be able share experiences and knowledge!

Bye for now!

Jason

Welcome along Jason.
Great forum here with plenty of people willing and able to help.
Cheerio,
Ady.

:wave: Welcome :)

As Ady said, very helpful forum :) A trigon... thats a challenging tank for planted scapes but if you get it right they can look stunning. Take your time in the planning stage and I am sure you will be right :) Lots of people remove the juwel internals though, so have a sneak around using the search engine for info on this on here :thumbup:

Hi Ady, Antipofish and Polyester,

Thanks for the welcome!

I agree about the Juwel Internals they have all gone! I have always prefered externals.

I will have to get some photos sorted out for all to see.

Jason

Welcome to the forum I have found it extremely helpful and I'm sure you will too. Enjoy your tank! That's the most important thing in my eyes

Juwel rio 180
2 angels
2 Siamese flying foxes
3 yo yo loaches
4 Julii corys
10 guppys
1 German blue ram

Back