• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

88g to refilable

scapegoat

Hi I have a Co2 regulator which fits the 88g disposable paintball cartridges, I'm going to be moving it onto a much larger tank soon so am looking to run it on either disposable 600g welding cylinders, refilable 500g paint ball cartridges or 2kg Fe. I can't seem to work out what adapter I will need if any, does anyone know if there is one for the job? Possibly the jbl adapter?
Thanks
Jacob

The only adaptor I have seen that's close was a din-477 to disposable welding bottle. I currently own a din477 to cga 320, and a cga320 to 88g. I'm looking for a cga320 to din477 with no such luck.

ok cheers, so there should be an adapter for paintball guns to go from the m16 x 1.5 to the fitting for the refillables?

Well after scouring the internet for the last few days I found the only solution I could think of. The basic up/easy aqua regulators have the adapter already attached when new so i'll be shipping one over from hong kong for £15 around the same price as most of the adapters that I found. I'll then be switching it over to my regulator ready for a FE sorted!

Back