• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

25 litre tree scape

Really? I hadn't seen they did it in 1-2 grow! Might have a go in my Dry start!
Yes mate. Cant remember if it was one of eds (freshwater shrimp) invitro pots or tropicas. One of them anyway and they bloomed

I've only used the aquafleur variety, always seems huge compared to the tropica pots, leaves have always dropped off leaving bear stems so I always binned it, mind I haven't tried any for a year or so.

I thought this was common mate? Then they pushed out submersed leaves? Might be wrong lol.

5 days in daily waterchanges paying off plants are settling well, little fungus on the wood even though it was soaked and scrubbed daily with fresh water for two weeks, nothing too bad. Substrate and filter was mature so I'll add the blue shrimp in later today. I'll get some pics up this evening.

Not much change in 5 days stems maybe grown a little :)
12698848163_9e7e546759_c.jpg

No issues as yet other than the little fungus shrimp and water changes should see this off.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 12698848163_9e7e546759_c.jpg
    12698848163_9e7e546759_c.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 84
Lovely again Tim. Will only get better when the stems show through more too :)
Cheerio
Ady

Reactions: tim
Good luck on the wilisii mate. Ive had roughly 20 pots worth in my biggie and they've done absolutely nothing. Even with root tabs.
C.parva is supposed to be even harder than this yet ive got that stuff slowly sending out leaves
Yeah I've found it really slow to get going in the past, can be a bit of an algae magnet too. Small tank like this though two new leaves and it'll look fully grown :lol:

Lovely purple hue with the backlight, looks magical!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Reactions: tim
Back