• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

240L

thank you for your comments 😀

Hydrophyte , i think that it is classic E.tenellus and not red E.tenellus ...i am not sute though ....i some other tanks i do with lower lights it stays green 😉

the background is high enough i will trim it this week to give it a better shape as it is quite messy at this point , microsorum did new leaves it looks better , crypts and bolbitis starts to show ... a few more months to go ...i must say i am quite impatient this one matures 😀

240l26oct700.jpg

a bigger size picture here http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7172/240l26oct.jpg

the microsorum part starts to look better , more organized

240l26octdroite.jpg

the mix of plants in the foreground is quite fun to watch growing , tenellus grows very fast so i have to trim it quite often , as for the other plants they compete to occupy the space ...not sure which one is going to be the main 😀

240l26octgauche.jpg

a view of the foreground/midground from upper

240l27octplongee.jpg

and a view of the dinning room , there is no TV there 😀

240l27oct700.jpg

hope you like it 😀

Wonderful! This is Nature Aquarium style at its best, but with Nico's distinctive style too.

The extensive use of fine textures creates a really complex yet naturalistic appeal.

This is truly world class, especially in a couple more months or so.

Kudos.

Like Dan said, this just keeps getting better for me which is suprising because sometimes I find that aquascapes are a bit of a let down once plants etc are added to great hardscape. This has looked amazing from the offset though.

Definately my favourite aquascape - keep it coming! 😀

Thank you for your comments 😀

here are a few shots tonight , no big changes but the plantation starts to mature well , especially the microsorum , crypts and the bolbitis that finally starts to show ...i love this plant 😀

240l12novgauche1700.jpg

240l12novgauche2700.jpg

240l12novcentre.jpg

hope you like it 😀

Thank you for your comments 😀

London Dragon , i dont think the glosso would survive the travel from Osaka to your place 😉

i went to the mountain this morning to find inspiration and some stones ... forest starts to look red , was quite nice , here are a few pics 😀

minoautomne1.jpg

minoautomne4.jpg

minoautomne5.jpg

minoautomne6.jpg

minoautomne7.jpg

minoautomne8.jpg

minoautomne9.jpg

Back