• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

1,5L nano planted tank

jose_j

Hi,

I would like to share with you some pictures from a tiny set up that i had until a couple of months ago. Now it does not exist any more, but i would like to tray another set up in the same tank, or should i say jar? :)

It is only 1.5L and i designed a rudimentary DIY nano filter that worked with DIY CO2. Light was based on SMD5050 12V leds panels.

Here you have some shots and a video, hope you like them.

Cheers,

Jose

Congratulations... Very nice! Was the DIY co2 a typical yeast one? Been playing with this kind of jars but I could not imagine that I could run it with co2... looks wonderful!

Congratulations... Very nice! Was the DIY co2 a typical yeast one? Been playing with this kind of jars but I could not imagine that I could run it with co2... looks wonderful!
Hi Jordi, yes the DIY CO2 was the classical mix of water, sugar and yeast. In such a tiny space you don't really need CO2 but I noticed that plants were more "happy" with it, specially HC.

Cheers

Jose,Impressive plant growth,how long was the tank running for.

Cheers
Martin

Hi Martin, I'm glad to see that you like it. This one was running only for 3 months, it was a very promising project but I went out home for some weeks and that was the end :(

I will try something new in the same jar, it's tiny but funny!

Cheers,

Jose

Back