• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Little Lily Vanilly in a Bowl

zozo

I'm moving things around and had to find a new place for my first little lily. Have a bowl and a stand and a window with loads of sun.
So here we go, the only place I had...

I did not know what to expect, didn't know what to call it, it's hardly scaping, it isn't Wabi Kusa...? But it definitively is el-natural-low-tech.

And since we have had a tad more sun the last few weeks she is growing very nice and promising.
IMG_20240518_122320821 (Groot).jpg

IMG_20240518_122312106 (Groot).jpg

I am not sure if I'm going to give her some carpet company... 🙂
IMG_20240518_122346746 (Groot).jpg

My little lily flowered only once a long time ago in 2018 back then she was bigger. The one in the bowl is a cutting from the lily below.
dscf5335-kopie-jpg.jpg

It would be gorgeous if she would make such a tiny flower as yours in the bowl by the window.

They can flower indoors with enough light. This is the other one I have that flowers about every year in the summer.
dsc_0659-jpg.jpg

Back