• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The other halves 60...

She had the scissors out again. Juncus still slowly recovering, biggest annoyance is the right had rock that has changed colour dramatically!
282f7abc741af3257f1e7b39d6392787.jpg
daf6fc52314f67a6c6e781e4b6bd54fe.jpg
3e61de7c9f4da8d0c7c7729c584834b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rock really has changed colour, but the tank still looks excellent. It's a shame my other half dose not want to give a scape a go as she really likes this tank.
Jim

Added some ottos, 8 more kuboti's and 20 fire red cherries... It's positively busy in the thank now!
58d906f0e20d01a74767999fe1950a43.jpg

Annoyingly though, again, for no apparent reason the ammania has started melting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another amazing pictures lain. If only i can take pictures like that
Thanks, camera does most of the work mate ;) All a bit over saturated though, laptop is on its last legs...

Really like this, the variety of textures really adds to the iwagumi layout, holds a lot more interest than the classic two or three plant iwagumi, top job by the OH mate :thumbup:
Cheers tim, took some convincing to get her to change the layout, fish are never happy in a traditional iwagumi.
Will take some time to grow in and suffering a bit of melt since changing my light twice in two weeks as now running a radion xr15fw, but should bounce back and look good in a couple of months...

Will take some time to grow in and suffering a bit of melt since changing my light twice in two weeks as now running a radion xr15fw, but should bounce back and look good in a couple of months...

Photos are still great :)

why the change of light again? how did you find the *cough* aquasky?

Best Regards,
John

Back