• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point 1st Aquascape

Roy,...your tank is absolutely amazing. The health of your plants are next to none & it just goes to say the amount of commitment that you put in maintaining it daily. You have a very good eye for photography too.:) Congratulations on a job well done.

Hi Faizal, Thank you For your kind words :)
Quick Q Have you got a journal up and running:D Only had a look through and cannot find any of your work :( Mind you this is a fast moving forum:DI Would love to see some of your Aquascapes :thumbup:[DOUBLEPOST=1395741949][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Curvball, Thank you :)

Hi Faizal, Thank you For your kind words :)
Quick Q Have you got a journal up and running:D Only had a look through and cannot find any of your work :( Mind you this is a fast moving forum:DI Would love to see some of your Aquascapes :thumbup:[DOUBLEPOST=1395741949][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Curvball, Thank you :)

Yes i do. But i only have a low tech tank. But it's not even half as sweet looking as yours :oops:.
Here's the link:
http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/my-new-low-tech-attempt.27811/

This is a truly stunning scape :) .. Sorry if I missed it but what fertiliser do you use and method please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Frenchi, Thank you for your kind words :) I use Seachem Flourish And dose 1/2ml a day .Plus fert-tabs every 2-3 months in the substrate
One thing i do with the fert-tabs is crush them up in a pestle&mortar Add water and stir then use a syringe to apply the ferts into the substrate i find you get a more even spread of ferts through'out the substrate.I find this works better than one tab in one place:) The water can go a bit cloudy for a hour or so but the fish and shrimp don't seem to mind and the plants are growing well :D

Hi Frenchi, Thank you for your kind words :) I use Seachem Flourish And dose 1/2ml a day .Plus fert-tabs every 2-3 months in the substrate
One thing i do with the fert-tabs is crush them up in a pestle&mortar Add water and stir then use a syringe to apply the ferts into the substrate i find you get a more even spread of ferts through'out the substrate.I find this works better than one tab in one place:) The water can go a bit cloudy for a hour or so but the fish and shrimp don't seem to mind and the plants are growing well :D
Well that sounds so simple :) with results like that too.. I like it :)
Do you use flourish fert tabs also?

Hi Frenchi, I like to keep things simple :D Sorry should of said :eek: Yes i use Flourish fert tabs ;) Been reading about rabbit droppings plus other poo too:thumbup: Members have had good results with this method :thumbup: Cheap too:D
Haha... I'm not going do the poo thing just yet :)

Thanks for that :)

Back