• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where can I buy Neo-Cardina shrimp in London

Abi1325

I live in Croydon and don’t have access to a car so any store nearby with connectivity to public transport would be great

My understanding is that its still a bit too cold to send shrimp.
I just ordered some from three different suppliers (the only ones showing bloody Mary’s in stock) and two just arrived today. The third said as it’s -6 where they are they won’t ship until it’s warmer next week.
The two packages that arrived today had heat packs but the water temp was around 12 degrees. I have them acclimating right now and hope they make it.
I kinda wish I waited for the weather to warm up but I ordered before I found out it’s risky.

Edit, they have all regained colour and look healthy! Pic on my journal.

Last edited:
I live in Croydon and don’t have access to a car so any store nearby with connectivity to public transport would be great
I got mine on Ebay, you can find some good sellers out there, I had no luck with breeding them due to my life being too busy to keep them maintained, but they are hugely beneficial for most tanks that can house them safely. Hope you find some and get some going. Personal fav is the basic cherry red.

I've got some! Based in Petersfield if you can make it over here :D PM me if youre interested. They are pretty good bright yellows.

Edit, oops further than I thought, sorry!

Back