• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Snag - Tbro's Nano Re-scaped

Just a little updatin'. The plants are growing well, the raft keeps tipping forward so it's needed additional floatation! It's really difficult to take a good picture of this tank as the water level is a bit high for a riparium but I'm limited by glass pipes. T
tanksjune2010020.jpg

tanksjune2010017.jpg

tanksjune2010024.jpg

tanksjune2010018.jpg
foreground
tanksjune2010019.jpg
HC hanging in there

That is looking real nice. I hadn't been back to this thread and did not see that you had turned it into a riparium. Are those plants mainly rooted right in the water? You must be maintaining good water column fertilization for them.

I really like the look of stems in a riparium growing on the rafts. Here is the little arrangement that I had going in a 60cm some time ago.

14-x-09-tank-ii-b.jpg

Hey Devin, the plants are all just in water no pots. I am doing some light dosing at the moment. Main problem is the stems are always growing towards the light, which is pretty low for a riparium.

Cool blog, nice to see some more different ideas, T

Back