• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Shops that hold dry ferts???

Gfish

Hi all,
Can anyone suggest a shop in London or Berkshire that hold dry ferts please?
Cheers
Gavin

Yeah I've done that and I'm waiting, and waiting, and waiting. Snow is holding that up, so if I could pick up some I'd be happy. Good old fashioned shopping :)

Between garden centres, the chemist, and hydroponics shops you might get them all.
I think you will struggle though. I'd just wait out the snow :)

To be honest I could get by on a small amount of KNO3, so I may try those excellent suggestions tomorrow. Wish I'd thought of that earlier! Good batting thinkman :)
There's a chemist in the train station on my way home. Fingers crossed!
Cheers!

Mines in the post as well, really need it as I don't think it will get here for a while.
Is there an all in one you can get like tpn+ but you can get at a store? Do jbl do one or another brand?

Gfish said:
To be honest I could get by on a small amount of KNO3, so I may try those excellent suggestions tomorrow. Wish I'd thought of that earlier! Good batting thinkman :)
There's a chemist in the train station on my way home. Fingers crossed!
Cheers!

chemist will most likely have espom salts (magnesium) but not the others.
I reckon garden centre will most likely have kn03 (I'd ring round first ;) )

Mrmikey said:
Mines in the post as well, really need it as I don't think it will get here for a while.
Is there an all in one you can get like tpn+ but you can get at a store? Do jbl do one or another brand?

I do not think there are any other commercial ferts with macros in.
Some stores sell TPN+ though :)

Back