• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My 125l Juwel Rio, New photos and update. Video Added!

Re: My 125l Juwel Rio

Does anybody know how I can post my photos straight onto here, so I don't have to put links?
Cheers

Re: My 125l Juwel Rio

Matty1983 said:
Does anybody know how I can post my photos straight onto here, so I don't have to put links?
Cheers

Usually instead of using the http code use the one if there is one there.... i use photobucket so not sure where it would be on flickr.

Really nice tank by the way :thumbup:

Re: My 125l Juwel Rio, New photos and update

6351057072_185044e6df.jpg
Untitled by Matty213, on Flickr
6351055600_d7b7da1539.jpg

Not much has changed in my tank apart from adding a Fluval FX5 filter to increase flow due to plant mass. I have also upped CO2 and nutrient dosing to prevent them getting too low as i was having a few algae problems. Plants are now growing much better and faster too! The Sagittaria Platyphylla in the foreground is growing much better due to better water flow. The Pogostemon Erectus in the middle is about ready to have the top chopped off again as its getting a bit tall. The Hygrophilia Polysperma is getting pruned every couple of days now as it grows so quickly :lol:
Same with the stargrass it needs frequent pruning otherwise it covers the whole waters surface, blocking the light to the lower parts of the plant. Plants overall are pearling much more now with the increased CO2 and flow. I would like a better glass diffuser really as mine produces bubbles which are too big, might have a look for one at Aquatics live, which i'm very much looking forward too! Hopefully see some of you there.
Anyway not a lot else to report really, just thought I would share a few new photos.
Thanks for looking!
Matt

Matty1983 said:
6351057072_185044e6df.jpg
6351055600_d7b7da1539.jpg

Not much has changed in my tank apart from adding a Fluval FX5 filter to increase flow due to plant mass. I have also upped CO2 and nutrient dosing to prevent them getting too low as i was having a few algae problems. Plants are now growing much better and faster too! The Sagittaria Platyphylla in the foreground is growing much better due to better water flow. The Pogostemon Erectus in the middle is about ready to have the top chopped off again as its getting a bit tall. The Hygrophilia Polysperma is getting pruned every couple of days now as it grows so quickly :lol:
Same with the stargrass it needs frequent pruning otherwise it covers the whole waters surface, blocking the light to the lower parts of the plant. Plants overall are pearling much more now with the increased CO2 and flow. I would like a better glass diffuser really as mine produces bubbles which are too big, might have a look for one at Aquatics live, which i'm very much looking forward too! Hopefully see some of you there.
Anyway not a lot else to report really, just thought I would share a few new photos.
Thanks for looking!
Matt

You can fit an FX5 in a Rio125 cabinet ?

No mate lol. It sits on the floor next to the tank :lol:

Matty1983 said:
No mate lol. It sits on the floor next to the tank :lol:

thought so :) I want to get a Fluval G6 and am actually rather pleased it wont fit in the cabinet as its too nice to hide away...

I would love a fluval G6 they look amazing. Just so expensive!

Hi, Just a quick upload of a different angle of the tank. I will add another shot soon at water change time and when plants have grown back after being pruned. Thanks for looking!

6776026905_0b73050093.jpg
IMG_3993 by Matty213, on Flickr

Back