• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

jebao settings

I was wondering this as well - from my reading of the instructions it may not be possible.

Try setting one pump to interval 2 and one to interval 3 - this at least should get it dosing on different days

no - was just looking at it as an option. Trying to stay low-tech for my new tank if possible.

From reading the instructions the interval just sets the frequency of the pump delivering. If you set it to 1 it will deliver every day, so two pumps set to one will both deliver every day.

Set the interval to 2 and the pump delivers every other day - so two pumps with interval 2 will deliver every other day but the same day - seems to be no way to stagger the day.

Setting one to interval 2 and one to interval 3 should mean they alternate but you'll need to work out how you split your macro and micro doses over the week. You could also set one pump to interval 7 to dose your micros once a week and the other to interval 2 or 4 - so long as you choose an even and an odd number - it should dose on different days.

Test and let us know.

Ok after stressing out i thought i unplug the power cable and open the box to take out the battery and to put it back in.

When i turn it back on it reset the time which then i set the current time and re program the pump one by one.

Pump one the interval is set at 1. Same for pump 2 and for pump 3 is my liquid carbon is set as 0.

This time i got it working for some reason last night it didn't. When i was messing around with the interval setting it didn't work but i find that if you start from 1 and work your way up one settings at a time it work for me. I don't know if they are made like that or maybe i have a faulty doser.

For example i set the timer at 19.20 pump 2 and 3 comes on and then i change the date to the next day and set the time back to 19.20 to pump 1 and 3.

i test it over 10 time and every time it work great.

One thing i understand is when i set the program to dose, pump 2 and 3 comes on first but not 1 and 3. Even though i set it at 1 2 3. I wanted marco on pump 1 and micro on pump 2. Strange! but not a big deal.

Anyways i hope I've sort it out but will report back in a week to see if it has work properly.

Cheers
Ryan

Back