• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi again!

Sprinkle

Hi!

Might have lost access to my OG account on here after I quit fish keeping for a longest while so had to make a new one 😅

I quit only cause I did lose all of my fish to parasites, it was very impossible for me to treat them.

Only recently I got over the loss and decided to come back with a bang!
I'll start out with a Walstad Tank. And don't you worry, I remember everything :D
I'll have some shrimps, 2 nerites and a betta.
I'm starting out from complete 0 so that means having to order new things, and I'm still missing a few.

The tank's gonna be a Dennerle 60L cube.
Once I get everything for it I'll start a journey thread :)

I only hope it will be more successful this time!

I quit only cause I did lose all of my fish to parasites, it was very impossible for me to treat them.
Only recently I got over the loss and decided to come back with a bang!
I have only been on this forum for a short time. But the members care and are experienced.

Fish death is inevitable - and sometimes not easily diagnosed. But setting yourself up for success is the way to go. And in my short time here, there is a lot of expertise you can leverage to assist.

Welcome, back!

Might have lost access to my OG account on here after I quit fish keeping for a longest while so had to make a new one 😅
I can enable your old account if you prefer? Send me a private message! Welcome back :)

I can enable your old account if you prefer? Send me a private message! Welcome back :)
Ooh! Is this possible? Im unsure if my current username is the same as my old one.

And thanks guys for the warm welcomes 🙂

Back