• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Bucharest!

Humbert

Hello ukaps world!

My name is Liviu (nickname Humbert), I am 36 years old and I live in Bucharest, capital city of Romania.

After keeping fish for about 4 years during high-school, I took a big break from the hobby, but one day 6 years ago I decided to buy a small aquarium (little did I know at the time about planted tanks).

Once I discovered the Romanian aquariums forums, I was impressed with the look of the planted tanks and I was immediately hooked, to the point of losing sleep over ferts, Co2, aquascaping and the like :)

I started in 2008 with a 54 liter aquarium, shortly after I bought an 126 liter and within 6 months I had another 2 aquariums of 30 liters each, all planted :))
Thank God I got married in 2009, 'cause otherwise I would have probably filled every empty space in the house with an aquarium.

Last year I moved into a bigger house and I entered the "medium league" with a 300 liters, which you cand have a look at in the below thread.

Happy planting everyone!

http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/300-liters-planted-from-romania.32650/

Last edited:
Back