• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello everybody,I'm new

willow-puss

hi everybody,
So glad I found this site, have learnt so much in a matter of days. :D
About about myself; have 2 4ft tanks at the mo, one "planted" and the other not (due to a plec that grew ALOT bigger than the 6inc the lfs told me he would :!: ),
Started out with the two goldfish in a plastic tank, then got a double hex tank and started the tropical fish thing, this then lead to b/f buying me a 4ft for my birthday so I could use live plants, and as plec keep uprooting it on a daily basis got him is own 4ft.
After illnesses (soz no good at spelling),3 floods,(2 where tanks,other washer), 2 miscarriages, and then finally having my 3rd little bundle of joy :clap: i am ready to get back to my tanks (only things that kept me sane) :lol:

Well thats me, and look forward to learning, speaking to you all real soon

love bec

:wave:

Welcome aboard Bec and enjoy the forum....sounds a bit hectic where you are, so hope things have settled down a little for you :)

Welcome to the forums! Sounds like life has had it's ups and downs. Aquascaping and fishkeeping are great for putting your mind somewhere else :) I spent 2 hours yesterday in almost silence tying moss to stones. I put everything else out of my mind and all I was thinking about was moss and my little nano scape :lol: It was great :D

thanks for the welcomes,
steveUK - oh sooo been there, love tying moss onto rocks and wood-have since learnt from this site can superglue it on Bonus :D feel more moses being used.

Corki - love that term may "steal" that and make a sign (instead of gone fishing- Gone aqua-escaping) :lol:

love
bec

Back