• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 up line

Rabbit229

6BA0F422-8989-4877-9B51-CDC3815317A9.jpg

249584E1-56D7-4CB1-BCFD-319081F2C33D.jpg

Is this ceramic so important if I run this through the external fitter first with out the ceramic inside the atomiser

I've been reading that if I prime my tank with every thing running. Then I drain the tank for a few days wile I scape the tank. Once I fill it back up and start every thing of. The ceramic will struggle to let the co2 pass through the atomiser once it's been wet? Is this true

Is this ceramic so important if I run this through the external fitter first with out the ceramic inside the atomiser

I've been reading that if I prime my tank with every thing running. Then I drain the tank for a few days wile I scape the tank. Once I fill it back up and start every thing of. The ceramic will struggle to let the co2 pass through the atomiser once it's been wet? Is this true

I appeared to have this issue after testing my setup then a week later filling up again for real, but it worked eventually, I just cranked it up to around 40 psi and left it and it worked after a short while. It caused me some panic at first as I had not heard of this issue and thought I had just planted and now the CO2 was not working, but if that is your only reason for running it without the ceramic, then I would not worry and just use the ceramic, it gives really fine bubbles of CO2.

No this is not true...just soak it in 1:1 limescale bleach to get rid of any manufacturing residue for 30mins, hook it up and like Wisey said crank up the reg to around 40 psi or 3 bar and all will be fine...

Back