• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bottle of drop checker solution mysteriously changing colur

Matt Warner

Hi, I bought a bottle of 4dkh with bromo blue. When I got it it was more of a blue/green colour and after a month or so it has gone back to the normal blue colour. Is this normal as I thought it was supposed to be blue all the time. It works fine in the drop checker, just wondered why it would change colour in the bottle.

Re: Bottle of drop checker solution mysteriously changing co

Have exactly the same issue with mine mate. It`s turned a very pale blue. Works fine in the drop checker also? Well I think it does???

What is the temperature of the solution when it is blue? What is the temperature of the solution when it is less blue?

Cheers,

The room temperature stays about the same and probably varies a degree or two.

Same here. It`s kept in the cabinet. No major fluctuations in temperature?

If this is the one from AE I've had a similar problem but mine went cloudy. I was sent a replacement, used a new pipette and within a week it happened again. I have no idea what was going on with it.

Yes it was from AE. I don't think there is anything wrong with it as it works fine in the drop checker. Just thought it was a bit strange that it changed colour in the bottle.

Back