• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Latest activity

• sh4d0w
    sh4d0w posted the thread If you were me.... in Plant Help.
    SO if you were me, in this position, what would you do right now. what would you change? Add? Cull. I have been a bit busy of late...
    • _mWdlV63SSLF9pYx1HV=w1420-h1065-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
    • XhwKW8neiYGUX6Lz-yH=w1740-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
    • YA26R1055qzMqUVWjWK=w1740-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
    • _r7wyKMTNooIZE-EGn9T=w979-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
    • i2pSZOSet9aBfUQ5j9B=w1740-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
    • 9MEnZffo-ltyUI83WcdL=w979-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
    • uRQ0cGLRrZS-IDHANqY-=w979-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
    • ZsRMjA9-12HrqmZXNQ8c=w979-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
    • bfXYU25qG0OIuMqz3ud=w1740-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
    • 8SL-cY4SNY_HS57nPRI=w1740-h1305-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg
  • Tim Harrison
    Tim Harrison reacted to Mike Singh's post in the thread From south africa with Like Like.
    Just make up a stock solution and start dosing your tank as per the method that you want to use. See how the plants respond over a 2...
  • Tim Harrison
    Tim Harrison reacted to Mike Singh's post in the thread From south africa with Like Like.
    Welcome. Have you decided which doing regimen you want to use? See this link for the different methods and recipes...
  • Andy Pierce
    Andy Pierce reacted to Aqua Hero's post in the thread Stupid plants with Like Like.
    Couldn't agree more. Much prefer salvinia natas. Floats way better and can handle strong flow Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  • Tim Harrison
    Tim Harrison reacted to richardcunliffe's post in the thread Stupid plants with Like Like.
    Nominations for stupidest plant award. Red root floaters. Find themselves underneath all other floating plants Like being upside...
  • Tim Harrison
    Tim Harrison replied to the thread Stupid plants.
    Imagine trying to get rid of this type of duckweed then. Wolffia globosa The examples below aren't aquatic, but surely Darwinian...
    • 1714595505671.png
  • Onoma1
    Hi all, I like his tanks. cheers Darrel
  • MichaelJ
    MichaelJ replied to the thread Stupid plants.
    Duckweed ! :lol: ... Given how resilient and successful if kept unchecked it is, I am not sure it actually qualifies as stupid ... If...
  • J
    John q reacted to dw1305's post in the thread Aquarium Plant Food UK Closing Down with Like Like.
    Hi all, Welcome to UKAPS, You can use a <"horticultural fertiliser">, as long as it doesn't have too high a proportion <"of ammonium...
  • MichaelJ
    MichaelJ reacted to Conort2's post in the thread Surfing Corys with Like Like.
    They normally do this either when they’re first added to an aquarium or when they’re in the mood to spawn. The males will chase the...
  • Mike Singh
    Mike Singh replied to the thread From south africa.
    Just make up a stock solution and start dosing your tank as per the method that you want to use. See how the plants respond over a 2...
  • Conort2
    Conort2 replied to the thread Surfing Corys.
    They normally do this either when they’re first added to an aquarium or when they’re in the mood to spawn. The males will chase the...
  • Mike Singh
    Mike Singh reacted to xxoREAPERoxx's post in the thread From south africa with Like Like.
    Yes ,that's what I don't understand, How can I know how much of each I should put in ,I know that the calculator helps with it but how...
  • Mike Singh
    Mike Singh replied to the thread Hey.
    Welcome
  • Mike Singh
    Mike Singh reacted to sawsa's post in the thread Hey with Like Like.
    Hi there. Looking to get back into the water. Had a simple aquarium 20 years ago and now looking to enjoy with the kids. Technology...
Back