• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Zongo Falls Zongo

Awesome! You have a photo of the flying droid?
tygetunu.jpg

It is a DJI drone

Attachments

• tygetunu.jpg
    tygetunu.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 89
:cool:
impressive pilot, especially in the beach hut and under the trees :eek: I wouldnt mind enjoying a bbq there :D
Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Ady,
in the first video, you can see three different spot ( 3 different take off) in the last spot (the small canyon with th small waterfall) is where you can find Bobitis.
the right side where the falls come from is cover of Bobitis.
I hope I can go soon there to make a report of different type of anubia, bobitis and fontinalis.

:cool:
impressive pilot, especially in the beach hut and under the trees :eek: I wouldnt mind enjoying a bbq there :D
Thanks for sharing :thumbup:
Impressive skills indeed, I can't keep my helicopter up for more than a few minutes lol

Impressive skills indeed, I can't keep my helicopter up for more than a few minutes lol

It is way easier to manage the drone than an helicopter, the drone is powered by 4 propellers !!
The drone is also GPS calibrate so it's more stable and can stay at desire altitude.

cheers
Z-Y-Z, you seem to be just living for pleasure alone.

It's not fair. ;)

Pleasure must be your first goal in life hahaha. If you want to enjoy your life, think "pleasure" lol
But (there is always a but) behind all this pleasure there is work and also the hard and expensive living in Congo

cheers

Back