• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Xmas came early

KirstyF

Woohoo! Planting tomorrow. 😊

A few yellow leaves on the crypts but other than that everything is in really good condition.

Just sharing cos I’m excited really😂
4B0EF029-A202-4A88-A084-CC70F06EE347.jpeg

One of the best parts of setting up a new tank :)

The best being 8 hours after commencement and your back, shoulders and wrists ache but everything is planted and the water is in with minimal floaters.

Good luck!

The best being 8 hours after commencement and your back, shoulders and wrists ache but everything is planted and the water is in with minimal floaters.

Good luck!
There will be photos. 👍
But….my back, shoulders, wrists and everything else gave up on me and I still have some moss and 1-2-grow cups to do. Clearly underestimated quite how long it takes to put this many plants in. 😳
Probably should have just misted and wrapped her up for the night but Hey ho! I was gonna be doing that water change anyway right!
So re-drain tomorrow, last of the plants in, pull the remaining superglue out of my hair….and then picci’s 👍😊

Only two floaters so far - result!

Back