• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

X-Factor!!!

oldwhitewood

Let this thread be a discussion on Xfactor. It's not so much the programme I don't like, in fact I do find it grimly fascinating, it's just the horrible VT clips before each performance. They're so carefully engineered to get the public scrambling for their phones and voting, I'm not sure how people can watch it and think what they're seeing is geniune.

I think it was the week before last, the 'band' Futureproof were going through rehersal, they made a big thing out of one of the band being unable to look at himself in the mirror, coupled with a shot of him trying to look in aforementioned mirror and then suddenly turning his face away in revulsion. It seemed like a man trying to live with himself after killing his best friend or something. :D

The final anyway will be between Rhydian and Same Difference, mark my words.

I don't think Cowell's awesome girl band, Hope will make it to the final, this is a great shame, after watching them on saturday night I had to go and have a cold shower! :lol:

Back