• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

WWYD

Gill

A Friend of mine asked me to come along to View an LFS this afternoon.
Comes complete with stock and building. Small Mom+Pop type business. Comes with Regular Loyal Customer Base, and turnover of 3-4k a week. only 2 P/T staff employed. The scope for the return on the investment is immense, as he has never bothered to look into Online Sales. The Current Prices are a Steal, and has been negotiating for these prices over many years. Uses Most of the Main Suppliers and Also imports from malaysia using a transhipper etc. If his finances work out. He would leave the store to run itself, as his Weekend Work would cover staff expebditure. And he can Continue his work in the Coventry and Warwick Uni Fish labs. He does not want to give this up as is having success with artificially inducing Clown Loaches to Spawn in Tanks.
I am Torn as he has already offered me a Job as Manager if he goes ahead with it.
The Location is Great and there is a Unused Car Park accross the road that could be bought later on.

Gill said:
A Friend of mine asked me to come along to View an LFS this afternoon.
Comes complete with stock and building. Small Mom+Pop type business. Comes with Regular Loyal Customer Base, and turnover of 3-4k a week. only 2 P/T staff employed. The scope for the return on the investment is immense, as he has never bothered to look into Online Sales. The Current Prices are a Steal, and has been negotiating for these prices over many years. Uses Most of the Main Suppliers and Also imports from malaysia using a transhipper etc. If his finances work out. He would leave the store to run itself, as his Weekend Work would cover staff expebditure. And he can Continue his work in the Coventry and Warwick Uni Fish labs. He does not want to give this up as is having success with artificially inducing Clown Loaches to Spawn in Tanks.
I am Torn as he has already offered me a Job as Manager if he goes ahead with it.
The Location is Great and there is a Unused Car Park accross the road that could be bought later on.

All that gear at list price ? TAKE THE JOB ! LOL.

I know, some of the List prices are stupidly low. The Owner has been stocking Resun and Superfish Dry Goods and Filters and the Price on them @ List is Insane. I think the Best Prices we say Yesterday were Clown/African Knives for £2.50, And Peacock Mandarins for £11.00.

Back