• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

WTB Aponogeton crispus 'Red'

one-zz

Looking for a online shop, or private seller for this wonderfull plant formerly sold by Tropica.

Any hints and tips where to buy are welcome.

Hi
Check ebay and if no joy .I may have one when it gets a bit warmer to post if U are in UK.I have few small ones that I am growing out now.Had a tiny bulb in my old damp Aquasoil bag for 5 years in storage that desided to grow when reused the soil and have 3 small plants out of it that I am trying to "kill" for the past 2 years in my low tech fine sand tank.
Regards Konsa

Thanks.
There are lots of A. crispus for sale on eBay, but no 'Red'. Wich makes sense, because its its difficult to propagate, and Tropica holds the rights to this var. . So commercial propagation is not allowed unless you have permission from Tropica.

@Konsa, I would be happy of you could send me one, but as I live in the Netherlands, shipping could be a challenge.....

Regards,
Bart

Hi
Once it gets warm if U still dont have it message me and will arrange to send it out.The plants have small bulbs atm and even the leaves dont make it trough postage they will resprout once planted.
Regards Konsa

Back