• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Working pressure has dropped due to adjusting front dial.

Dave_IOW

Seedling
In a panic to change my co2 canister over, I have accidentally unscrewed the front dial on my regulator instead of the part I needed to unscrew to change my canister over.

I unscrewed it all the way out til the spring came out after the cover came off.

I realise your not supposed to adjust this in any way, unfortunately, for me, it's too late for that.

My working pressure is reading 0, how would I go about adjusting it back up to where it should be?

Thanks, Dave.

Hello,

I am really sorry that you managed to adjust the front knob on your regulator.

Could you be so kind and sent us some pictures of the knob from inside please as well as the gauges readings directly on our email address.

Hi Miroslav, these are the pictures.

Please note, in the last picture the rubber seal that sits on the piston in the groove is present and not missing as per photo. I reassembled it after I took the photo.

Will also mail them to your email directly as requested.

20150512_181833.jpg

20150512_173632.jpg

20150512_173844.jpg

20150512_174103.jpg

Hello,

Thank you very much for the pictures.

Unfortunately you overpressure your regulator. You can see it on second picture. The needle in low pressure gauge went all the way till stop under the pin.

Also unfortunately there is no way you can fix it by yourself and therefore we will need to fix it for you.

I will reply to your email with more informations.

Back