• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

word association?

Because what started off as quite good fun developed into a few people just posting over and over. It also became ridiculously large.

James

oh wow. I thought LD was joking when he posted about that! I enjoyed it while it lasted :)

a1Matt said:
oh wow. I thought LD was joking when he posted about that! I enjoyed it while it lasted :)
LOL I was joking but that post got out of hand!! haha what was the point?

LondonDragon said:
a1Matt said:
LOL I was joking but that post got out of hand!! haha what was the point?

phew, glad you were joking! (Being the neurotic type I was starting to wonder how many other posts I had misread...)

No point at all, that was what appealed to me! :lol: :lol:

I don't either... I looked through the last few pages and can't find anything.

I think the reason why it got closed was because some people didn't think it was relevant or had a point. I don't know why they call it the 'Off-Topic' forums. :rolleyes:

It's the Pentaverate! We were getting too close to the number of posts in one of saintly's journals :lol:

It was like those calling cards that appear in telephone boxes in London. Interesting at first but then becoming a blinking nuisance for the majority with only a few finding any interest in them.

YzemaN said:
It's the Pentaverate! We were getting too close to the number of posts in one of saintly's journals :lol:

:lol:

Back