• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Wimbledon 2013 player of the year Champion.

GHNelson

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
I think we should salute Andrew Murray for his massive achievement winning the coveted mens Wimbledon Final 2013.
Its a huge step....considering..that certain tabloids didn't give him any chance or much support at the start of his quest for his ultimate glory...when he was a raw kid.
I could write about a whole summary on why this is such a MOMENTOUS and epic conclusion.
I know if you want to win you need to play against the best players.
If you lose you to need find a way to be better....which Andrew Murray realised a long time ago,when he was a young man.
He did that.
He stuck to his quest and every British person be it sport or not should salute him.
Well done Andrew Murray....and to the British and Irish Lions on their great conquest.
hoggie
:thumbup:

:clap: Murray.

He lost my respect when he wore that Portugal shirt before England played them in the euros.

He claims to be Scottish, not British...this is why I'm not really bothered.

Fred Perry will be up there in heaven, saying been there, done that and made the T shirt.

I thought Alex Salmond could have been a little more subtle than to get the flag out and start waving it around. Cameron looked pretty pissed.

when he wore that Portugal shirt
The man has taste you can't blame him for that! :p

What a great final and Murray showed great strength against a tough opened, Andy had luck in the draw since Nadal and Federer dropped out, he would have met one of those in the way to the final, also Del Potro wore Djokvic out in the semis ;)

Was not expecting Andy to pull it off like he did today in straight sets, he played a great game and well deserved in the end :)

He lost my respect when he wore that Portugal shirt before England played them in the euros.

He claims to be Scottish, not British...this is why I'm not really bothered.

Fred Perry will be up there in heaven, saying been there, done that and made the T shirt.

Cant remember seeing Andy Murray wearing a Portugal top.
He is Scottish...just as Tim Henman is English....you guys need to get over the football thing.....:banghead:
hoggie

Back