• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Who's entering the IAPLC 2010 (ADA contest)?

George Farmer
Nick16
Tonser
Samc
Stuworrall
SteveUK
aaronnorth
Krish's Bettas
Jase
luke
James Marshall
Gill
AdAndrews
AndyH
Chilled
Paul.in.kendal
Garuf, should my tank ever arrive
ghostsword (Luis E.)
LondonDragon (if ready in time)

George Farmer
Nick16
Tonser
Samc
Stuworrall
SteveUK
aaronnorth
Krish's Bettas
Jase
luke
James Marshall
Gill
AdAndrews
AndyH
Chilled
Paul.in.kendal
ghostsword (Luis E.)
tel (also if ready in time)

George Farmer
Nick16
Tonser
Samc
Stuworrall
SteveUK
aaronnorth
Krish's Bettas
Jase
luke
James Marshall
Gill
AdAndrews
AndyH
Chilled
Paul.in.kendal
ghostsword (Luis E.)
tel (also if ready in time)
Mowze

Crackin list!

Im just screaming at my hemianthus.. grow damn you!!!

George Farmer said:
I'm thinking a last minute 120x45x45 that I set up last weekend using plants leftover from the TV show. I like a challenge!

Do It, You Know you want to

George Farmer said:
Didn't you say that last year?!

and I'll probably end up saying it again next year :lol:

seriously though, my next 120cm is specifically for IAPLC 2011....now that was the kiss of death! :shifty:

if my plants will grow as expected I will enter too if not I will leave it till next year

it would be interesting.

Well its the final run into the deadline for this years ADA competition and I am just wondering how everyone is getting on.All the last minute trimming, photographing, cleaning of tanks/rocks and removal of algae :lol: should all be happening about now. Those aquascapers with the really tidy cabinets have probably sent their entrys in already, the organised bunch that they are :D so how about you?

How have I been getting on, well not too bad, I have had a couple of problems early on. The first one was that I was using too much light over the tank with to many slow growers so that gave me some algae issues early on which took me a while to correct but I got around that after a few weeks and then the tank was clear. The second major problem I had was that I was sold some Eleocharis parvula which actually turned out to be Eleocharis acicularis, it was grown emersed, so it took a while to kop on that it wasnt the correct plant (several weeks) and thats a bit of a problem when you are trying to grow a whole foreground with it :D I organised some nice fish last week so was happy about that, other than that everything is going ok but as usual it will be a last minute photo shoot before my entry is ready but I should make the deadline :thumbup:

My 120cm is getting there but I'm dealing with algae (staghorn and BBA) and crypt melt right now as one of my CO2 cylinders ran out while I was away from home. :(

I only see the tank at weekends so maintenance issues are tricky! So it will be last minute.com from me, I think. I do like a challenge though... :D

Has anyone actually submitted their entry yet?

Back