• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Which tank?

A4L make quality tanks, Fit Filtration also make quality tanks. ND Aquatics are decent but lack customer service.
So A4L have quoted £1577 with delivery so far that’s with optiwhite and dry weir. Pretty expensive! Waiting on others to quote.

John, ND aquatics have been super quick! cost with delivery £1024
Yes but again you get what you pay for, check out the difference in silicone finishing for starters, also look at reviews at customer service. Listen its your money, its your tank, but just giving you a heads up, A4L are quality tanks backed by quality customer service. You go for whichever tank you choose, but if money is the main reason then perhaps you need another hobby, Any fishkeeping hobby drains your bank balance and the tank itself is probably one of the cheapest things you will buy compared to other on going costs so spend it how you see fit.

I wasn't suggesting anything John other than I've found ND aquatics really good customer service. Doesn't mean I'm going to buy off them. I will look at all reviews. I've already got two tanks, just haven't had a custom build before so I'm making sure I choose the correct option.

Back