• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Which Spectrum T8 Tubes?

Thinking of replacing my tubes on my Aqua one. They are 30" 25watt 10.0k And seem to have a washing out effect on the plants. I guess there's not much difference from Aqurium specific and normal tubes so wondering if there's anywhere people get their T8's from? Aquarium ones seem pricey for what they are. Also, which colour tubes tend to bring out better green in the tank and the colour of the fish.

Tapatalk On Blackberry PlayBook

- anything of approcimately 6500 Kelvin, really (usually called "cool daylight" or the like) - and with a very high Colour Rendition (CRI) will fullfill your needs.

Reactions: tim
Thanks, those tubes are very reasonably priced :cool: I notice on Richards Comments he reccomends if changing two to get a mix for a more balanced light. Would it be better to get a natural and tropical or just the same type? Can't seem to find any information on either colour K just yet.

Tapatalk On Blackberry PlayBook

Back