• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to get inline CO2 regulators? (Online)

Nick_593

Hi does anyone know where I can get inline CO2 regulators, besides for CO2 ART (they are out of stock)? I am trying to avoid the inevitable CO2 dump.

Thanks

I am trying to avoid the inevitable CO2 dump
I watched my FE with single stage regulator run out over last couple of days, no dump, only bubble rate slowed down since Monday, drop checker was no longer yellow/green. Twiddled the needle valve to get drop checker back to green but pressure down to 300psi last night. I ran with monsterous bubble rate for a while to see if it would dump, but pressure fell to below 300psi I and got bored, so replaced FE and bps back to normal.

I have a feeling EOTD does not happen for 99.9999% of regulator users or else there would be more disaster reports on this forum and people wouldn't sell single stage regulators.

99.99999% of my previous FE's have CO2 tanks dumped. I have to weigh the FE's to try and tell when their getting low and I'm not always around to keep an eye on it.

Should be fine until the pressure starts dropping its usually the last couple hundred psi when it happens and the dump gets more and more as the pressure falls.
If you do get regular eotds then just change fe when pressure starts to drop
A possible answer to your original question try thorite.co.uk and other pneumatic suppliers for an inline reg but you will need hose barbs for your co2 hose, co2art should have these in stock hth

99.99999% of my previous FE's have CO2 tanks dumped
Poor regulator then. I have run mine down to below 100psi, in the days before I had spare FE's and had not problem, just decreasing bubble rate, due to being single stage.

Back