• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy Taiwan F1 at reasonable near to grantham?

Vic

Hello
I'm starting in this hobby. I've had Crs before I'm from Spain now living in uk. I see lots of beautiful Taiwan bees in this forum and my son wants to start with Taiwan bees. Can anybody sell me some F1 at reasonable price? I've been looking in gumtree and unfortunately nothing is around.

What would be your suggestion for substrate for Taiwan bees?

Thanks
Vic

Also, check out Facebook sites, lots of breeders/sellers here that will post for reasonable prices:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Claire,

Gr8 mate. My tank arrives tomorrow so in a month or so I will be ready. I've realized that my water is 350 TDS so I need to go for a RO system. What substrate would you recommend for caridina shrimps? Akadama or ada?

Hello Claire,

Gr8 mate. My tank arrives tomorrow so in a month or so I will be ready. I've realized that my water is 350 TDS so I need to go for a RO system. What substrate would you recommend for caridina shrimps? Akadama or ada?

Id go for something like ebi gold so your not getting massive ammonia spikes. Stabilises water conditions too. You should know all this if you've kept crs before ;)....... only kidding.
But yeah id go for the ebi gold available from our sponsor freshwater shrimp.

Reactions: Vic
Yes, at the end I've got ada amazonia. Despite of the fact of the amonia leach. It costed me 34 pounds 9litres shipping included. The ebi gold would be about 50 pounds including the shipping for that volume. I will cycle the acuario probably one or 2 more weeks and that should be fine. Now I have to go for the RO system which should be another 80 pounds or so, at the end the setup will be near to 450 pounds in total.

Once done I will post some pics.

Thanks you all for your support.

Not really sure why my links have been taken back out, probably something to do with the sponsors, but seen as none of them stock the things I was linking to it seems a bit unfair. I'm sure you'll be able to find the stuff by searching yourself though!

I have already seen the substrate will probably use it in my next tank. Thank you very much

Back