• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy Manzanita wood in Kent?

bionicfinger

Seedling
Hi all,

I have just purchased an ea aquascaper 900 and have a pretty good idea about the hardscape theme I would like. But I can't find anywhere near me that sells manzanita wood nearby. Obviously I could order online from aquarium gardens, but then won't be able to choose myself and I'm fussy.

Does anybody know of a good place that sells this in the Maidstone or Kent area? If not, I will just have to drive a couple of hours there and back and hope aquarium gardens have something suitable.

I don't know about stock but pelagic aquatics may be worth speaking to, or Maidenhead aquatics maybe?

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I suspect that Riverwood Aquatics, Scaped Nature, Aquarium Gardens would all discuss/send photos of stock on hand :)

(See George Farmer‘s YouTube channel for shop tour and scaping videos)

HI----if you'd settle for Azalea root instead, I have found some wondrous pieces from Aquaone stockists for around £30 for a mega one, or £10 for smaller.
I've looked online, and there are loads of stockists in your area----check out the Aquaone website for details.

Back