• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy EI dry salts?

Ajm200

Hi everyone.

I used to buy EI salts from aquariumplantfood.co.uk.

I just went to their site to get the ‘recipe’ I used to use and restock to find they have closed down.

Haven’t had to buy any for ages as I scaled back dosing when I moved my big tank to crypts and low light plants.

Where’s the best place to buy them in the UK now please?

Thanks in advance

Thanks

Just found them and was about to update this thread. I mistyped the seller’s nameat first and thought I’d missed the chance to grab some.

Got some now

I have recently purchased from Aqua Plants Care- turned up in good time and no issues to report so far. I also used Aquarium Plant Food previously.

Thanks
Chris

hi guys sorry to ask again but can anyone give a good source where to buy Dry salts except Aqua plants care ... not against but unfortently I'm from outside UK and this times is not easy to get things to EU from UK ... taxation, border control taxes and so on ....
I've made a quick search aquasabi it seems is finishing sry salts with a very short range of products to choose

Has anyone else got a supplier for dry salts now (no more aquarium plant food uk)looking for micro nutrients, cheers Neil

Also worth noting we can can buy most of these ferts wholesale, just needs a few folks to club to together and share the load. Haven't quite done the maths but reckon £40 via 4 folks, and they would have enough aquarium fertiliser to last a lifetime.

Struggling with bulk potassium phosphate.

Last edited:
I’ve used these folks for other chemicals via their eBay site. No good for trace elements but I may see what other salts they can supply when I run out?

Amazon also seem to have stuff in modest quantities as well.

Last edited:
Back