• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Where to buy EI dry salts?

Ajm200

Hi everyone.

I used to buy EI salts from aquariumplantfood.co.uk.

I just went to their site to get the ‘recipe’ I used to use and restock to find they have closed down.

Haven’t had to buy any for ages as I scaled back dosing when I moved my big tank to crypts and low light plants.

Where’s the best place to buy them in the UK now please?

Thanks in advance

Ajm200

Thanks

Just found them and was about to update this thread. I mistyped the seller’s nameat first and thought I’d missed the chance to grab some.

Got some now

Cd2021

I have recently purchased from Aqua Plants Care- turned up in good time and no issues to report so far. I also used Aquarium Plant Food previously.

Thanks
Chris

Carlos Carvalheira

hi guys sorry to ask again but can anyone give a good source where to buy Dry salts except Aqua plants care ... not against but unfortently I'm from outside UK and this times is not easy to get things to EU from UK ... taxation, border control taxes and so on ....
I've made a quick search aquasabi it seems is finishing sry salts with a very short range of products to choose