• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where do you keep yours?

Just for fun, where do you keep yours? Pics only no discussionšŸ˜

living room

image.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to ask the same question. Living room is a bit tight and I don't want the light reflecting on the TV. Kictchen.. not much space. Then upstairs it will get forgotten about. Might have to make some compromises / move furniture about.

Living room, and I'm well aware that my rack/stand is very basic by the usual standard here. I might add some sort of fascia to the pine beams at some point. There's a similar one on the other side of the room but it's still too much of a work in progress to post. I have eight tanks, however.

2020-10-01 14.30.34.jpg

Living room, and I'm well aware that my rack/stand is very basic by the usual standard here. I might add some sort of fascia to the pine beams at some point. There's a similar one on the other side of the room but it's still too much of a work in progress to post. I have eight tanks, however.

View attachment 154746
Love that style of Wood shelving with multiple tanks (what Iā€™m planning for my garden office) fish room))!

We have a few now; kids bedrooms, kitchen and living room for the majority :)

Main tank in the living room and a group of tanks in the under stair/hallway area.

Finding space with a 2 year old who has more toys than could possibly be played with is a nightmare. :(

Have thought about upstairs but I would definitely end up forgetting about them.

Hobby room for mine.

Have had to automate the tank as I work away and the house is empty when I'm not here, so needed the space above for doser and under for auto water changes.

Excuse the mess, I've only lived in the place 3 wks so far.

20201005_092719.jpg

Back