• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where do you buy your dry ferts?

Siege

hi guys,

I have noticed that TNC have stopped selling dry salts. Anyone bought any lately, if so where did you get them?

A quick internet search for kn03 potassium nitrate (for example) gives me this which doesn’t look too bad. I don’t mind buying in bulk as will store in the garage. 5kg will last me years!

https://www.inoxia.co.uk/products/c...MIkOqHvqOd3gIV2IKzCh2VxgxYEAkYASABEgJd-vD_BwE

Would welcome your thoughts.

Cheers.

Ps. Aquarium Plant Food website for chelated trace or anywhere better that I can buy in bulk?
I’ve got a massive bag of pure Epsom salts for magnesium.

Try science supplies or industrial chemists. I get my sodium thiosulphate through a school science supply company :)

I use APF UK for most of it and e Bay for anything more obscure (DTPA iron ect).

I believe the APFuk trace mix is the same as TNC trace. I don't like either as they only use EDTA iron so I add my own DTPA.

I use APF UK for most of it and e Bay for anything more obscure (DTPA iron ect).

I believe the APFuk trace mix is the same as TNC trace. I don't like either as they only use EDTA iron so I add my own DTPA.

Agree. APF make their traces using EDTA making them all but useless in hard/alcaline water.
Would be interested to know where to buy traces made using DTPA?

Ok that makes sense

Back