• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where can i get a male GBR?

Ryan12345

Hey guys,

I currently have what i believe to be 2 female German blue Rams, My LFS is out of stock and i dont think will be ordering any more.
I have tried looking around online, as i have no experience of buying fish online, i have no idea how to actually get what i want and to trust where im buying it from.
So thats why im asking for your opinion on where/how i should buy a male GBR.
Thanks guys.

Kesgrave Tropicals on Ebay are a good place to order online. Delivery is always going to be expensive though, so you're best ringing around your local shops. If you have a Maidenhead Aquatics nearby they'll most likely have some in, if not they'll order a load in and you can choose the best ones.

You've done the difficult bit...I'd be lucky to find 1 female let alone 2 in my LFS; they're usually mostly all males. I wouldn't buy fish online, like Henry says Maidenhead is probably your best bet.

alright then, i suppose a bit of travel is what im gonna have to do :p , Yeah somehow i managed to get 2 females.. its just my luck to be honest lol
thanks for your help guys :)

Bit late for a reply I'm assuming, but I've seen loads of male and female Rams for sale in various pets at home stores. I know most people steer clear of this store but I've purchased two electric blue Rams from there and they've been fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
Where are you?
I've got one surplus to requirements.

Edit:eek:ops.just seen the date of OP....

im in north wales... i still havent got a male (not really looked).
Where are you?

Back