• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What's your favourite aquascaping shop?

Aquajardin at Gloucester was far my favourite but I believe it’s no longer open ? Such a shame
I visited several times when I was working down in Gloucester and was just starting up. I think I bought my very first plants from there.
That is a real shame and that was one shop I was planning on visiting one lockdown ended.

Aquajardin at Gloucester was far my favourite but I believe it’s no longer open ? Such a shame
I believe it is set to reopen as Aquajardinerie at Three Shires Garden Centre, Newent.
*Edit, it has now re-opened.

I believe it is set to reopen as Aquajardinerie at Three Shires Garden Centre, Newent.
*Edit, it has now re-opened.
That’s great news, worth the journey for me, it was a great aquatic shop. I’ll check out and send an update !

Glad it’s reopened, but sadly it’s even further for me now. The people there were always very helpful.
I’ll agree about the help, spurred me on with my original marine aquarium. Must admit I spent an absolute fortune with them. Worth every penny though !

As i live in Germany the shop mainly use to get my hobby goodness is
Aquasabi
Braunschweig Germany
Web only: www.aquasabi.de
I like it because they stock a very large range of aquarium Aquascaping product from all brands, helpful information and extremely knowledgeable always willing to help with question regarding the hobby you really can email them about anything related to the hobby

Crowders aquatics is my local and has a vast selection of hardscape material to choose from.
I also love a visit to aquarium gardens, stunning display tanks and literally everything you’d ever need under one roof, well worth the 2 hour drive

Premier Aquatics in Runcorn is the nearest to me and the best I have had the pleasure of visiting.
Its not a big place, so not huge quantities on display, but a wide selection of hardscape in various sizes (some massive bogwoods!) and they will always order extra in for you if needed. Great fish and plants too. I always feel like a kid in a sweet shop when I go there.

Aquajardin was great, I'm glad they have reopened. It was where I got most of my stuff when I started the hobby and lived in worcestershire some 10 years ago.

I visited several times when I was working down in Gloucester and was just starting up. I think I bought my very first plants from there.
That is a real shame and that was one shop I was planning on visiting one lockdown ended.
Its now based in Newent about 30 min drive from old location. Great dojo set up and same great selection of hardscape/tanks/fish, plants same as everywhere at the moment but very helpful

Back