• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Whats it worth?

Danny

Thinking of selling my main tank ( tank only ) and getting a shorter 2ft high instead of 30" with clear silicone and optiwhite front I know at the end of the day it depends on what someone will pay but any idea of a rough figure it would be worth?

Glass is mint apart from 3-4 tiny scratches that I did myself hence I know they are there, just needs a sump and cabinet or could just be a straight upgrade for someone with a 4ft already, could even just remove the weir and cover the pipework holes easily.

Tank is 4x2x30 LWH black silicone.

Shove a pic up Danny and we will have an idea. But not seeing it, it could be worth a fiver or a couple of hundred.

lol, might help although just a standard glass tank really with black silicone blue back and weir lol It would be the glass tank only and nothing else for sale.

frontview.jpg

Do you have a picture of the tank ? Although its a clear picture it does not show the tank. When showing off a tank per se its better to have the room lights on as well because if you look at that pic, all we actually see is a dark surround and the inside scape. If you get what I mean.

ahha yeah get ya, will get one tomorrow in the day when I get home. Just trying to get some pics of the cardinals in the small tank and they are a pain in the blahblahblahblah lol

Back