• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What to use as a stand for an Aqua Nano opticlear 120cm

aquatacat

Seedling
I'm in need of some advice on what I can use as a stand for my Aqua One OptiClear 120cm, which I'm using for my axolotl, along with a couple of medium to small cube tanks. Ideally, I'd like something that can keep my cats out, so a cabinet would be great. I’m moving in a few weeks and can't take my current fitted cabinets with me, so I need a quick, cheap solution that won't look too bad in the meantime. Apologies if I've posted in the wrong place.

Try having a look second hand on ebay/facebook for aquarium stands, you may find one cheap where someones smashed a tank. I'm a bit tempted with one of these tanks to replace a 75Lx30Hx30W I have currently. That's on a kitchen unit - I have a couple of narrow kitchen wall units (30cm deep) at normal floor height with some kitchen counter on top.... again you could probably pick up second hand units/counter.

Back