• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What to buy and where in China

Etherelda

Hello

My dad travels to china for business at least twice a month. He says there are aquarium everywhere, hotels, offices. As well as eating fish, keeping aquariums is the thing to do. Handy, as when I order anything off ebay from HK or mainland, I can have it sent to his chinese address, and he can bring it home if I'm not in a hurry. Hopefully I will be going out there in the autumn, defo though HK and then to the south, and probably Xiamen. Are there places to see, places to shop along the planted aquarium route? Also, does anyone know of Chinese websites that sell equipment?

Thanks

Fern

Etherelda said:
Hello

My dad travels to china for business at least twice a month. He says there are aquarium everywhere, hotels, offices. As well as eating fish, keeping aquariums is the thing to do. Handy, as when I order anything off ebay from HK or mainland, I can have it sent to his chinese address, and he can bring it home if I'm not in a hurry. Hopefully I will be going out there in the autumn, defo though HK and then to the south, and probably Xiamen. Are there places to see, places to shop along the planted aquarium route? Also, does anyone know of Chinese websites that sell equipment?

Thanks

Fern

Hi,

Did you find any good stores or website's, my father also travels to china,

~G

All I've seen in China is little pet shops with monster sized Gouramis in tiny tanks.

In Hong Kong (Kowloon) they have a livestock market and Tung Choi Street has literally 100's of aquarium shops. Loads of everything and loads of plants.

Back