• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What other hobby's do you have?

Lexy,awesome videos. What camera are you using on the glider.I tried getting into rc planes a few years ago, had lessons and eveyrthing but just couldn't get that confident.Bought loads of planes and even a mutiplex glider but all sold now,the only oen i've got left is the deagostini partwork spitfire thats almost finished and has been that way for a few years, maybe need to get it finally done.Real shame ,i know i should have stuck with it.Seeing this video i realise now what i'm missing out on.Is the glider powered

Cheers
Martin

Scuba diving is my passion and a general interest in Black and White 'Art' photography and previously Tae kwon do ( 2nd Dan) but too old now!

Got into these briefly....then found i had little time to use them :p...they could have been an awesome optiwhite!!!

oct2010377.jpg

macro photography , or more specificly insect macro photography . only get to do it in the summer though .

I love to read novels mostly,..( Eragon series , Lord of the rings, John Grisham novels,...great fan!!) ,. Watching movies. But most of my free time is spent on UKAPS,...:) . Weekends are spent with my wife & kids..

Archery, electronics, programming and photography mainly although between being a full time mature(ish) student and a parent I don't get a right lot of time to do any of it.

I enjoy reading fantasy/sci-fi, weightlifting 4-5 times a week, playing videogames and being a father to two wonderful boys.

The almost 3 hour round trip commute to work eats into the time I could use doing something constructive but I find it ample time to nap or read (I travel to Birmingham by train).

Nice hobbies but I just cant imaging three hours a day traveling! I can completely circumnavigate Guernsey in less than a hour so, nowhere is further than 5 miles from the centre of the island...of course that is not necessarily good if you enjoy driving or travel LOL.

I've been doing it for two years now. I need a break from all the 5.30 mornings... Maybe look for another job closer to home.

I had to Google Guernsey (I am that ignorant). Seems like a nice place. A few nature reserves to boot for such a small place. Do you ever get to go out there much? Did you retire there or have you lived there your whole life?

well foxfish you must visit bangalore once then!! my office from home is an exact 15KM but believe it or not it takes me 45mins one way even in my bike to travel here..:p hate traffic!!

SCUBA is a bit of a passion, I used to do martial arts but haven't for ages and fear the agony it will be going back (and how depressing it will be to find out how poor I've become at it).
Since moving to Yorkshire and being out in the countryside a bit, and working with some bike mad people I am starting to get tempted trying some mountain biking, just going to see if we can persuade the boss to fork out on a cycle to work scheme.

Some interesting hobbies :)
My is Team Handball (and if you didn't guess from my profile pic. Metal music)
Played back home in national second division and here in "first" division. needed to stop due to injury :( and even other "political" reasons :banghead:
Maybe one more time I will be play just to have my farewell season as an active sports men but whenever the chance will watch it on telly or the net.
So in addition of the nice pictures and videos here is the GB women team before the Olympics after a training game :
NuHyPeW.jpg

Back